Image Processing with greater scrutiny
- ANI’s proven software retrieves the Image information from the ATM every few minutes and sends them to our Secure Server
- Our Deposit Processing Staff reviews EACH item to ensure the information is accurate
Our experienced Deposit Processing department carefully scrutinizes every check deposited in the ATMs we service. And because we deal with multiple institutions and watch funds moving daily, exceptions look like red flags to the trained eyes of our staff. Our dual control on checks and cash ensures audit compliance. When you receive your deposits each day, all the work has been done for you, and everything you need to know about deposit activity is contained in our comprehensive reports.
- Deposit pickup.
- Check scrutinizing – Dual control on checks using five-point verification system.
- Dual control on cash – Counterfeit pen used on currency $10 and over.
- Exceptions of $500 or more warrant immediate notification to your institution, allowing you to block funds and cut losses.
- On line deposit verification ensures the amount of the transaction equals envelope contents.
- Immediate credit reports on payroll, government checks, traveler’s checks, cashier’s checks and money orders.
- Checks are encoded with the same information your customer receives on ATM receipts.
- Daily reports, delivered to your institution no later than 4 pm the day after deposit.