How long does it take your institution to respond to a Reg. E claim? Are you consistently up against the legal response limit with the stress to show for it?
We’ve answered many Reg. E claims in a matter of hours. Our average is two days. Most important, we often find and correct the error before a claim becomes necessary.
ANI’s custom software allows us to scrutinize exception transactions in a fraction of the time it takes you to review ATM reports page by page. Complying with the law can be efficient and hassle-free when you let ANI assist you. We handle adjustment claims through COOP, STAR, AFFN and MAN.
- Reg. E. claims and adjustments are researched, documented and settled for our customers. We house supporting documentation to comply with retention schedules.
- Routine, quality testing on VCR equipment and film.
- Storage and/or destruction of audit media, according to your needs.
- Customized software processes ATM adjustments and all electronic journals, including NCR, Diebold and Fujitsu. We have download capability for any compatible processor.
- Video research for Reg. E. investigation plus maintenance of film archives.
- Concise reports show adjustment entries and claims to facilitate and support your general ledger entries.